Bellperson - 3rd shift (part-time)
The Town and Country San Diego is located in the heart of San Diego's Mission Valley, where nostalgic charm mixes with modern amenities to create one-of-a-kind experiences. From sparkling swimming pools and numerous dining options, to boutique-style guest rooms and well-equipped meeting spaces, our hotel in San Diego, CA, delights in the best of everything to meet, swim, and stay. A landmark hotel in San Diego, CA for over 60 years, the new Town and Country is a modern expression of the 1960's Southern California vibe, relaxed, playful and connected, with service that is engaging, approachable yet unobtrusive, where everyone feels welcome.
Job OverviewYou will be the first to welcome and the last to encourage the return of all guests and visitors. You will provide assistance with luggage and transportation needs and connect our customers with distinctively different and unscripted discoveries throughout their stay.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests anticipate their needs and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Interact with and entertain our guests
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Escort arriving guests, provide history tours of resort and orientations to the guestrooms
- Share stories of personal experiences and provide recommendations brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and driving all types of vehicles.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and has an impeccable driving history.
- Third shift hours are 10:00pm - 6:30am.