Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
The newly multi-million dollar renovated Wyndham Orlando Resort - International Drive, located at the epicenter of Orlando’s ever-popular I-Drive boasts an enviable location in the Theme Park Capital of the World.
The Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive has a phenomenal Bellperson
Part - Time
opportunity. The Bellperson is responsible for assisting with the check-in/check-out processes and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Come and explore our Multimillion dollar "re-imagination" – and the career opportunities it holds….
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities (hours of outlets, pool, and exercise room, etc.). Inspect guest's room to ensure it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explain features of the room including operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry and packages to guestrooms.
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Answer console to assist guest service agents
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel's amenities.