The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is seeking a Bell Person to join our team. Loews Miami Beach hotel is a 4 Diamond Luxury Beach Front Hotel with 790 rooms, 65,000 square feet of meeting space, and 7 Food & Beverage Outlets. For more information on the Hotel, please visit www.loewshotels.com
This position provides a variety of guest service activities in an exceptionally friendly, professional, and efficient manner commensurate with the demands of a five-star hotel. Rooms guests, handles guest luggage, delivers faxes and packages, and provides travel directions and assistance. Follows the hotel standards and provides excellent service.
* Excellent communication and guest relations skills
* High school diploma preferred
* Ability to make decisions on imperfect information
* Knowledge of the local area, roadways, and services
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and push/pull a cart weighing up to 350 pounds
* Position requires continual bending, lifting, stooping, and pushing
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
* Minimum 3 years hotel experience preferred
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V