At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
1. Opening doors for clients or personnel.
2. Introduce the guest room to the customers in a clear and concise manner.
3. Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
4. Room deliveries.
5. Handling luggage for clients.
7. Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness.
8. Using proper care in driving procedures.
9. Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
10. Logging in all driving times and destinations.
11. Special deliveries or errands.
12. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
13. Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.