Hilton Boca Raton
Location: US - FL - Boca Raton
Are you friendly, outgoing and energetic? Do you have the gift of hospitality, wanting to make guests feel welcomed and at home? If you possess these wonderful skills and abilities, you could be our next bellman at the Hilton Boca Raton Suites!
- Responsible for escorting guests to and from their rooms in a professional manner
- Responsible for handling guest luggage and other baggage in a careful and safe manner
- To provide guests with shuttle service to and from offices and shopping centers within a five mile radius of the Hotel.
- To provide our guests with excellent customer services from arrival to departure.
- To responds to guest needs and request promptly and efficiently.
- Arrange for transportation service for guests as needed or requested
- Must have a clean DMV record and a valid Florida Driver's License
- Must be at least 18 years old to drive
- Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays and varied day through out the week
- Must be able to work 3:00-11:00pm weekdays and mid shift on weekends
- Ability to read, comprehend and write instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to commmunicate verbally (including telephone contact) with Guests, management and co-workers
- Ability to give accurate directiosn and read a map
- Must be able to lift, bend, sit, stoop and stand continuously during an 8 hour shift with the ability to lift and carry 25-75 lbs.
- Qualified candidants should possess a friendly and outgoing personality and have excellent customer service skills
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
1-2 years: Previous hotel or customer service experience
Licenses & Certifications
Driver's License (valid)