The Rizzo Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a sophisticated meeting destination ideally situated near Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Secluded on 30 acres of lush wooded landscape, the environment and architecture of the Center inspires creative thinking and encourages fresh perspectives. We foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our hotel. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers.
Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewYou will be the first to welcome and the last to encourage the return of all guests and visitors. You will provide assistance with luggage and transportation needs and connect our customers with distinctively different and unscripted discoveries throughout their stay.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests anticipate their needs and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Interact with and entertain our guests
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Escort arriving guests, provide history tours of resort and orientations to the guestrooms
- Share stories of personal experiences and provide recommendations brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and driving all types of vehicles.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and has an impeccable driving history.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Competitive compensation including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Sick Pay. In addition, meals are provided FREE OF CHARGE on site by our illustrious chef and food and beverage team during your shift. FREE PARKING. Various fun and engaging employee events are scheduled throughout the year!