At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hospitality International. At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of our employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports Benchmark’s very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member’s desire for accomplishment is supported by our objective to build futures.
- Transporting clients to and from the airport.
- Opening doors for clients or personnel.
- Valet parking cars.
- Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
- Room deliveries.
- Handling luggage for clients.
- Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness.
- Using proper care in driving procedures.
- Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
- Logging in all driving times and destinations.
- Special deliveries or errands.
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have valid NY State Driver’s License in good standing.
- Meet governmental requirements for operation of motor vehicles for the transportation of passengers according to Title 49 code of federal regulations.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (Note: Loading and unloading luggage out of vans, busses, etc., and delivery to and from guest rooms).
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Two years of experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We encourage a diverse workplace that reflects the diversity of our community.