As a member of the Bellstaff, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through assisting guests by carrying baggage to and from hotel rooms, disseminating information about the hotel's facilities and room's amenities, and coordinating certain aspects of guests' arrivals and departures in order to maximize guest satisfaction. Operate shuttle to and from destinations in accordance to daily schedule or as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities, preferably have hotel experience.
- Welcomes guests upon drive-up arrival and when directing guests to their rooms.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Oversees the arrival of guest packages. Ensure they are all logged and delivered to the guest in a timely manner. Responds to guest needs including delivery of guest mail/messages, left behind items and any other requests received from guests or Guest Services staff.
- Responds quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and ensures appropriate action is taken. Reports necessary complaints and issues to proper management. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures the lobby, entrance, and drive-up areas are always presentable and free from trash, food, etc. and that furniture is in place.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record in accordance with our Driver Safety Program Policy.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.