Marriott San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Location: US - CA - San Diego
- Have fun and take care of our guests.
- Show guests to room, and assisting them with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operations, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and over night.
- Maintain the designated stations in the lobby, standing alert to be easily
- summoned for fronts.
- Open doors while all guests are being greeted in a friendly and courteous
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell-stand, lobby and baggage room. Keep
- lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Have a copy of the daily event sheet on you.
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of inter-shift log.
- Deliver messages and dry cleaning to guest rooms.
- Smile, have fun!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Customer contact experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand on feet consistently.Must have the ability to communicate with guest, respond to questions, knowledge of hotel services, local area events and activities.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on occupancy.
PreferredTeamwork Advanced Customer Service Expert Behaviors
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Licenses & Certifications