At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Delivering/picking-up luggage to and from guest rooms
- Familiar with resort and local amenities
- Acts as an ambassador for Topnotch Resort and Spa
- Adherence to key control procedures.
- Recording/Reading all pertinent information in the logbook on a daily basis.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area at all times
- Overseeing lobby traffic and welcoming/assisting outside guests.
- Maintaining a professional, well groomed appearance and attitude at all times.
- Delivering newspapers, faxes, boxes
- Valet parking - must be 19 years of age with a valid drivers license
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
- Takes an attentive stance to actively greet and assist guests.
- Anticipates guest needs and acts quickly to handle guest requests.
- Keep an accurate log of all guest/owner packages.
- Monitors daily activities and itineraries of guests.
- Staying abreast of all community activities.
- Will work and communicate directly with all Rooms departments, and indirectly with others.