Responsible for representing Thompson and setting the tone for guest’s experience. Welcoming guests to the hotel; greeting, opening doors, luggage assistance, valet parking, and assisting with Concierge and Front Desk.
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
- Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
- Deliver consistently outstanding service and create memorable experiences.
- Ensures that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
- Handles guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Reports guest concerns or comments to the Manager on Duty.
- Establish and develop long term customer relationships providing value and profitability
- Process and deliver messages for guests.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill/knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Hospitality Degree or diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Bell Person role.
- Ability to spend long hours moving around, while performing other duties including but not limited entering and exiting vehicles.
- Ability to regularly lift luggage and objects up to 50lbs.
Thompson Toronto is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages diversity in the workplace. All applicants that qualify will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
If you require further assistance or accommodation in completing this application or any aspect of the application process, please feel free to contact People Services at the Thompson Toronto Hotel.