From the moment you arrive at our luxury resort in Tucson, you are greeted with a magnificent view of the Catalina Mountains and indigenous saguaro cactus in every direction. With the distinct Sonoran desert smell filling the air around you, you get a sense that Loews Ventana Canyon is a luxury hotel unlike any other. Here, you’ll find amenities and services that make you feel like you’ve just checked into paradise. During your stay, we encourage you to enjoy the sunshine, the miles of hiking trails, the 80-foot waterfall, and all of our other relaxing, indulgent offerings.
Our breathtaking spa resort in Tucson has something for everyone. From kids' activities to spa treatments and championship golf, your family will never run out of things to do. Loews Ventana Canyon offers close proximity to the University of Arizona and to many other activities, making it ideal for convenient Tucson travel. Kick back, relax, enjoy your travel experience, and let Loews take care of the rest.
The Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is seeking a FT Bellperson to provides a variety of guest service activities in an exceptionally friendly, professional, and efficient manner commensurate with the demands of a four-star hotel. Rooms guests, handles guest luggage, delivers faxes and packages, and provides travel directions and assistance. Follows the hotel standards and provides excellent service. May be used as Valet to park cars. Below are some of the responsibilites of the position:
- Assists arriving and departing guests in a professional manner with utmost courtesy
- Handles all luggage, baggage, packages, etc. carefully and safely
- Escorts arriving guests to room and assists guests who are checking out per Hotel standard
- Ensures that all luggage and bags are in a secure and safe area while awaiting transfer
- Completely familiar with all room types, room amenities, and Hotel facilities and provides such information to Hotel guests
- Handles guest inquiries professionally and with the utmost courtesy and accuracy
- Becomes familiar with guest names and acknowledges guests by name
- Provides guests with hotel and surrounding area information and travel directions
- Promotes Hotel facilities, food and beverage outlets, and recreation programs
- Transports guests to/from recreation areas in a safe and timely manner
- Delivers guest faxes and packages to guestrooms
- Knowledge of the local area, roadways, and services
- Greet guests, load and unload luggage.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Verifiable clean driving record
- Excellent communication and guest relations skills
- Ability to make decisions on imperfect information.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and push/pull a cart weighing up to 350 pounds
- Position requires continual bending, lifting, stooping, and pushing
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V