A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms and assists guests with luggage.
- Attends and participates in monthly front desk meetings.
- Inspects guest's room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property. Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
- Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
- Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash, seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
- Maintains the front porte-cochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow, melting ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
HS Diploma or equivalent