The Westin Toronto Airport Hotel currently has one (1) full time position available for a Bell Desk Attendant in the SERVICE EXPRESS department. The Bell person is responsible for assisting guests in in the lobby as needed in accordance with all the service express procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
1. Show guests to room assisting them with their luggage.
2. Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
3. Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
4. Maintain the designated stations in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
5. Open doors while guests are being greeted in a friendly and courteous manner.
6. Maintain the cleanliness of the bellstand, lobby and baggage room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
7. Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the lobby.
8. Maintain an open communication line through all shifts
9. Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
10. Perform pick-ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
11. Perform the duties of a valet.
12. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
13. Must have a valid “G” Class driver’s license, 1-2 years of driving experience and excellent driving record.
“F” Class license an asset, however not required.