Our Location, history, people and the breathtaking views of Vail Mountain and Gore Creek. Let all of these things inspire you when working with a team of associates that Create Experiences to Remember for our Owners and Guests.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing positive relationships with our staff, Owners and Guests. Our team provides exceptional customer service while balancing work and play and we have FUN while doing it.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our amazing team. Our success depends on you, your commitment and desire to be your best, and your unique ability to exceed our guests' and owner's expectations all while keeping the emphasis on personalized service. We look forward to your contributions, and to sharing this incredible lodge, company and opportunity with you.
Job OverviewYou will be the first to welcome and the last to encourage the return of all guests and visitors. You will provide assistance with luggage and transportation needs and connect our customers with distinctively different and unscripted discoveries throughout their stay.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests anticipate their needs and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Interact with and entertain our guests
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Escort arriving guests, provide history tours of resort and orientations to the guestrooms
- Share stories of personal experiences and provide recommendations brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and driving all types of vehicles.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and has an impeccable driving history.