The Loews Boston Hotel is seeking a Bell Attendant to join our Front Office team. The Loews Boston Hotel is a 4 Diamond, luxury 225 room hotel which has six meeting rooms with 4500 square feet of meeting space. This position is a critical for our guest arrival and for ensuring all of our guests have Genuine and Personal engagements while visiting. For more information about the Loews Boston Hotel, please visit www.loewsboston.com.
The Bell Attendant will work closely with the Front Office Team to ensure all proper Loews standards are being met. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Assists arriving and departing guests in a highly professional manner and with utmost courtesy. Handles all luggage, packages, etc. carefully and safely.
- Escorts arriving guests and assists guests who are checking out per Loews Hotels standards. Ensures that all luggage and bags are in a safe, secure area while awaiting transfer.
- Is completely familiar with all room types, room amenities and Hotel facilities, provides such information to Hotel guests.
- Handles guest inquiries professionally and with the utmost courtesy and accuracy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and guest relations skills.
- Knowledge of the local area, roadways, and services.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and push/pull a cart weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Position requires continual bending, lifting, stooping, and pushing.
Education: High school diploma preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years hotel experience preferred.
Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays. Job descriptions above are not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in the position may be asked to perform. Interested applicants, please reply back to this posting with your resume attached. Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V, and a Drug Free Employer.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V