Destination Residences Hawaii
Beach & Pool Attendant, Wailea Beach Villas - FT
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
Destination Residences Hawaii has successfully set the highest standards of value, commitment and quality, for its seven villages since 1976. Working with us is a departure from the norm. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and nurture an environment where our associates create better ways to do things. What you do, and the decisions you make, will have a direct impact on results. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Destination Hotels fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. Individuality is fostered in our associates and the products we represent. As a member of the DRH 'ohana,â your unique contributions will provide lasting memories to our guests.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for providing warm and enthusiastic service to owners and guests; to ensure that owners and guests are comfortable and feel at home while also providing water, towels, and assistance with seating arrangements/setting up umbrellas at the beach and/or at the pool and surrounding areas.Essential Functions
- Greet all guests promptly and in a friendly manner
- Attend to the beach & pool-related needs including, but not limited to, retrieving fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, and issuing recreational equipment
- Arrange and clean pool furniture and umbrellas in a neat and visually appealing order, specific to the property procedures throughout all beach & pool areas during each shift
- Monitor the use equipment and facilities and report hazards immediately
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently