Destination Residences Hawaii
Beach & Pool Attendant - FT and PT
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
Destination Resorts Hawaii, Inc. has successfully set the highest standards of value, commitment and quality, for its seven villages since 1976. Working with us is a departure from the norm. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and nurture an environment where our associates create better ways to do things. What you do, and the decisions you make, will have a direct impact on results. Your role will not be incidental; it will be integral to the success of our business. Destination Resorts Hawaii, Inc. fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our company. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers with Destination Hotels & Resorts. Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the beach & pool. In this position you would be providing excellent customer service and assist in maintaining the appearance of the beach & pool and surrounding areas.Essential Functions
- Greet all guests promptly and in a friendly manner
- Attend to the beach & pool-related needs including, but not limited to, retrieving fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, and issuing recreational equipment
- Arrange and clean pool furniture and umbrellas in a neat and visually appealing order, specific to the property procedures throughout all beach & pool areas during each shift
- Monitor the use equipment and facilities and report hazards immediately
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently