Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners.
As a team member at Wild Dunes, we offer exciting staff discounts and benefits: reduced golf fees, complimentary Tennis Court and Recreation pool usages, retail outlet and national hotel discounts. We are a united and coordinated collection of talented and diverse individuals who are here for a single purpose - to serve our guests. Together, we provide service for our guests that will surprise and delight.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.