At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Bartender will set up and prepare bars for the restaurants, and banquet functions. The Bartender will also be responsible for all beverage inventories, cost, requisitioning of beverages, the service of quality alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages and maintaining the bar, as well as clear and tear down bars at the end of the function.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years food and beverage experience preferred, in high volume facility.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Pleasant and helpful personality.
* TABC certified.
* At least 21 years of age
1. Set up for host or package bar to include proper glassware for beverages offered, requisition beverages needed for length of time of function, gather mixers needed and prepare garnishes when needed, proper signage and bank when needed.
2. Service bar for period of time as scheduled or requested by client, replenish products behind the bar when needed.
3. Break down bar and all equipment used.
4. Return all beverages to proper storage areas in proper containers, finish inventory sheet and return to captain, return bank to captain.
5. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and well-organized work environment.
6. Proper maintaining of inventories and costing concerning all beverage products.
7. Proper requisitioning of all beverage products.
1. Maintain open communication with management and other employees.