Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
We seek a positive, service-oriented, energetic and friendly bartender to join our team. The bartender will work closely with the Hotel’s Front Office team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Retrieve liquor after written requisition and stock bar area
* Set up bar and service stations
* Greet guests and provide service at bar and cocktail tables
* Prepare cocktails and drinks to specifications for servers and guests
* Close out bar and server checks using computerized system
* Balanced drawer and account for all transactions
* Perform closing duties as assigned
* Thorough knowledge of alcoholic beverages, cocktail mixology; recipes, preparation methods, glassware, equipment and service
* Exceptional guest service skills
* Basic computer and cash handling skills
* Must be able to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good verbal communication skills
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, stooping, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* Ability to stand stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively during entire shift
* Ability to stand for hours at a time.
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
* TIPS certification required
* High school or equivalent education required.
* Previous bartending experience required
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER