Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Set-up, tend and break down bars according to standard policies and procedures in a safe, accident-free manner, while at all times providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Make and serve drinks in a cordial, professional manner following established guidelines, policies, and procedures regarding beverages and safety controls.
- Basic knowledge of mixology, bartending techinques, and proper food handling techniques
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to left and carry up to 50+ pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or SerSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- Criminal/Credit Background Check