Personal and comfortable, with all the luxury amenities you'd ever want. The only hotel on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington, we're only three miles from the high-tech corridor of Redmond, Bellevue and Bothell and just fifteen minutes east of Seattle. That means we're minutes from where you need to be, but far from the everyday.
We have two extraordinary lakeside restaurants. State-of-the art business facilities. Unsurpassed views of the lake, Seattle skyline and the Olympic Mountains beyond. Northwest tranquility in the Northwest Face Spa at the Woodmark. And then there's our incredible staff. Woodmark employees are warm, approachable and anticipate your every need. We love to delight with extra touches to make your stay special: martini bars in every room, garden sculptures adorning our lakeside esplanade and our famous complimentary "Raid the Pantry" every night. And while you're a guest here, you're also a member of the Woodmark Yacht Club, which means access to private parties, kayaking and boat tours of Washington Lake aboard the Woodmark II, our 1956 Chris Craft.
Truth is, our idyllic location on Lake Washington makes everything more serene. A corporate retreat re-energizes your staff. A family reconnects on a sunset kayaking trip. A lakeside wedding becomes forever. Hugely popular for corporate events, weddings and important family occasions, the Woodmark Hotel & Spa is ultimately a place where guests feel at home, and home is on the shores of Lake Washington. Please join us.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.