Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Motif SeattleMotif Seattle is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by the finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment venues, museums and attractions. You just can't get any closer to the high-energy vibe of Seattle. Managed by Two Roads Hospitality, we promise to deliver a distinctly different, yet genuinely Seattle hotel experience, highlighted by vibrant service and inviting spaces that are individually crafted. Our staff is engaged and here to serve our Guests. The hotel's restaurant, Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, has become a "local favorite". Located on the fifth floor of the hotel, Frolik boasts the city's largest outdoor deck, with games such as shuffleboard and Ping Pong. It is a truly stylish and energetic experience to socialize and enjoy delicious, fresh and local cuisine, and vibrantly crafted drinks. Working in the hottest downtown Seattle hotel is the right choice for you! We are a vibrant team that values work life balance, acts with the highest ethical standards and develops lasting relationships. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.