Dolce Norwalk has a phenomenal Bartender opportunity. The Bartender will work on a part-time status.
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Process guests’ checks, collect cash and process credit cards and room charges according to standards.
· Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
· Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for mixing, portion control and presentation.
· Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
· Ensure the lounge areas are kept clean and tidy.
· Be familiar with the computer system.
· Carry out cashiering functions by closing checks and servicing the guest.
· Follow all state liquor laws.
· Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
· Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report to management.
· Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed. (bottle for bottle method)
· Stock and clean glassware.