Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
POSITION SUMMARY The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Sheraton College Park North is looking for Part-Time Friday and Saturday evening bartender for our Restaurant/Lounge.
The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills and demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations!
If you feel that you perfect for the position, please visit our Career Site and apply: https://careers.hiretrue.com/sheratoncollegeparknorth
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in seating and greeting the guest.
- Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices.
- Accurate and prompt guest order taking.
- Prompt submission of food orders with the kitchen in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Check food to ascertain appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Timely deliver beverage and food orders.
- Prepare guest checks accurately and present prior to guests departure.
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
- Collect payment from the guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Remove dirty glasses, dishes, silverware and trash from occupied tables.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas. Reset the tables.
- Clean and restock service items
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- High school education or related experience.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.