The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.