Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Greet all guests in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding wines, liquor, food, etc.
- Take guest order.
- Serve wine, liquor, and other draught or bottled beer.
- Collect money for drinks and food served.
- Place bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in bar area.
- Notify a manager immediately of any guest complaints.
- Use proper etiquette guidelines with guests.
- Practice and observe all safety rules and procedures.
- Assist all service personnel in any duties as requested.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Consistently maintain upbeat demeanor.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts him/herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
- Ability to accurately report information.
- Ability to scrupulously follow all hotel policies and procedures.
- Attend required meetings.
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Apply Now | Email To A Friend | Other Jobs
©2011 The Procaccianti Group. All Rights Reserved.