At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Looking for an experienced bartender who enjoys servicing high-end clientele.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in the same or similar role. A professional bartender's certification is recommended but not required.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepares beverages for customers and servers working in fine dining room.
- Records food and beverage purchases.
- Balances register.
- Sets up and breaks down bar.
- Requisitions bottled beverages and other bar amenities.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts