· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Very heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 ponds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Ability to stand during the entire shift.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Be responsible for receiving all liquor, beer and wine from storeroom in a daily basis.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the bar, refrigerators, and service areas of the bar in an organized manner.
· Replenish all liquor, beer and wine as needed in the bar during the shift.
· Be familiar with beverages, cocktails and hotel mixing portion control according to hotel standards.
· Assist in opening and closing side-work as assigned.
· Assist in ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar or lounge areas.
· Assist with maintaining beverage cost.
· Follow prescribed procedures in serving alcohol with care to avoid any challenges with intoxicated guests.
· Retrieve all food items from kitchen and deliver to customers according to proper service standards.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.