The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
The candidate will attend to guests in Morsel’s Café/Gift Shop. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.Responsibilities
- Serving guests in Morsel’s coffee shop.
- Answering guest questions about menu items.
- Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
- Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
- Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
- Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have at least one year of customer service experience.
- Previous Barista experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Must have a current State vendor’s Permit.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.