Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Barista is responsible for greeting, selling/order taking, preparing beverages and serving guests. Process guest checks and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.What you will be doing
- Greet guests and answer all questions about the menu.
- Accurate and prompt order taking.
- Prompt preparation of beverages in accordance with prescribed procedures and brand standards.
- Timely delivery of beverages/food to guests.
- Immediately clean all spills and breakage.
- Clean equipment and areas. Restock service items
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Assists service team as necessary to meet and exceed the guests’expectations
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing genuinehospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and usesteamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows throughwhen resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfiedand uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee