Barista- (Sol Cafe) F&B Cashier PT
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Location: US - NM - Albuquerque
- Using the Sheraton culture in the performance of their duties.
- Know GSI scores and maintain above Sheraton average.
- Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
- Immediately greet guests, escort them to tables, provide menus and add or remove place settings as required.
- Adjust complaints of patrons as directed by Supervisor under Service Promise guidelines. Inform front desk of your solution and compensation.
- Assign work tasks and coordinate activities of restaurant personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons and fairness to servers.
- Inspect restaurant serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisition table linens and other restaurant supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Notify servers of new tables and notify line cooks of the arrival of large parties.
- May train restaurant associates.
- May assist in planning menus.
- May prepare beverages and expedite food orders.
- May total receipts at end of shift to verify sales and clear cash register.
- May collect payment from customers.
- Complete side work deemed necessary by management to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Report to work for scheduled shift on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- If functioning in a Lead Capacity:
- take responsibility for assigned associates in the absence of the Supervisor
- Assign work and ensure proper performance of assigned associates.
The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele.Smith@sheratonuptown.com to let us know the nature of your request.
PreferredMulti-Tasking Advanced Behaviors
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications