A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times.
- To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment.
- Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars and Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
- Provide excellent service at all time to all of our guests
- Assist Guest courteously and efficiently
- Set up tables as per the standard
- To suggest and correctly take customer food and beverage order with up selling technique
- Communicate with Kitchen for any guests' special request and dietary requirements
- Make sure that all product served are accounted for on the final bill before presenting it.
- Responsible for cash float and cashiering
- Continuously monitor his/her section for maximum guest's satisfaction
- To deliver the correct order to the table
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
- Have excellent attention to details and service knowledge