The bar server services food and beverages to the guests of the bar. The job includes F&B service skills, but also the expectation of a certain level of hospitality fit to the standards of a 4-diamond resort. They are to be knowledgeable of all spirits, beers, and wines that served, including cocktails. They must adhere to health and beverage laws and codes and work safely and efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years cocktailing experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Extensive wine, beer and liquor knowledge.
- Must have organizational and time management skills
- 2 years restaurant experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with MICROS is preferred but not necessary.
- Current TIPS Certification card
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now