Bar (Cocktail) Server
Precinct Bar located at the Loews Boston Hotel is seeking a Bar (Cocktail) Server to join our team. This newly renovated bar is located right in the heart of the city. For more information about the Loews Boston Hotel, please visit www.precinctkitchenandbar.com.
The Bar Server will work closely with the Food and Beverage team to ensure all proper Loews standards are being met. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Answers all questions regarding the menu accurately.
- Takes food and beverage orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Delivers quality products to the guest in a friendly and professional manner and in accordance with hotel standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment, work area and dining room.
- Enters orders into the computer accurately and efficiently.
- Utilizes suggestive selling techniques to upgrade the check average
- Performs side work duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Excellent hospitality skills
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least one year F&B experience preferred.
Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays. Job descriptions above are not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in the position may be asked to perform. Interested applicants, please reply back to this posting with your resume attached. Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V, and a Drug Free Employer.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V