Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Assist Banquet Manager to ensure proper servicing of all Banquet FunctionsResponsibilities
- Assist Banquet Manager in the performance of duties.
- In the absence of Banquet Manager, direct, control, and organize staffs and maintain good service.
- Maintain all equipment.
- Control payroll and maintain assigned records.
- Coordinate functions with Service Staff.
- Coordinate services required by Stewarding Department.
- Ensures appropriate setup of functions.
- Oversees functions flow smoothly and trouble free.
- Follows up with the Captains to assure signed checks for Banquet function.
- Ensures all sever are receiving MOS according to Omni standards.
- All other duties as required.
- Computer skills, micros, Delphi.
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, lounge and kitchen areas, with exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.