If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
- Embassy Suites
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Embassy Suites by Hilton is looking for Banquet Waitstaff to set up table linens, place settings and centerpieces, serve all food and beverages and clear away dishes and table linens in a professional manner and in compliance with company policies, and legal considerations.
- Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glassware, and centerpieces.
- Sets up waiting and beverage stations.
- Sets up all perishable items for banquet service such as bread, butter, and cream.
- Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
- Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
- Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
9. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Clear fluent conversational English.
- Use arithmetic to total cost and make changes
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
- Possess a positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions and work in a team environment.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the hotel
- Ability to communicate with the guests and Team Members.
High school or equivalent
*This position qualifies to participate in service charge pool distribution paid according to company's policies. Active Food Handler Card required.
EEOC Disclaimer: Embassy Suites SLO part of WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Embassy Suites SLO part of WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.