Westmont Hospitality Group was founded in 1975. What started with a single hotel in North America, has grown to become one of the largest privately-held hospitality organizations in the world.
Throughout the years, Westmont has had an ownership interest in and operated over 1,100 hotels. Currently this stands at over 400 hotels across three continents. Westmont has formed strategic alliances with many of the world's largest hotel brands. These include Marriott, Hilton, Fairmont, InterContinental Hotels Group, Accor, Starwood, Wyndham, Choice Hotels, Radisson and Best Western. Westmont has a very diversified portfolio ranging from budget and aparthotels to mid-market business and large conference hotels to boutique hotels and luxury resorts.
Our team members are our most valued resource. Their expertise is what drives our future success.
If you are skilled in the hospitality industry and seek a stimulating workplace that fosters creativity, teamwork and personal development, contact us today. We reward our employees with the benefits and opportunities you'd expect from an industry leader.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic candidate to work in a fast paced department. and provide excellent service as per Starwood standards.
Functions will take place in the hotel and at outside venues.
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting meeting planners and organizers throughout the shift and ensure we meet and exceed their expectations.
- Working with all Banquet associates to set up and tear down meeting rooms and venues and ensure all food and beverage is served in a timely, enthusiastic and professional manner.
- He/she will ensure station and table set ups are complete prior to service and at the end of the shift and will oversee assigned functions at all stages room set up to tear down.
- Coaching associates on an ongoing basis to ensure they are always ready to provide exemplary service.
- Liaising with catering, kitchen and audio visual for last minute changes and requests.
- Food and beverage charges are recorded and billed accurately and beverage controls are in place.
-Must have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in banquets and extensive experience in a large scale property.
-Must be able to work variable shifts which would include weekends and holidays.
-Proven coaching, mentoring and training skills are required.