Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Banquet Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Banquet staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety. Supervises events and assists in administration of Banquet services in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Meet and greet clients.
- Oversee catered or non-catered functions in house
- Responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas
- Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the Banquet and Function Space in the shift assigned
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the banquet
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met
- Supervise events and team members throughout service
- Guide the Banquet servers in set up of tables and place settings
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details
- Resolve customer concerns quickly and efficiently
- Co-ordinate with the Kitchen
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Prepare weekly duties to correspond with banquet functions
- Assist the management team with training and performance management
- Assist and support the management team to provide excellent guest service
- Responsible for monthly inventory and consumption spreadsheet
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment for functions assigned
- Strong verbal and written communications skill
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Creative problem identification and resolution skills
- Knowledgeable of Food and Beverage preparation, presentation and operation
- Previous banquet experience in a fast paced environment and previous supervisory experience in a hotel F&B setting
Send Cover Letter and Resume;
Event Operations Director