Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times and hours worked in a week.Education and Experience
High school education preferred.Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
There are part-time positions available, weekend availability required.Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
- Sets up, serves and breaks down banquets.
- Remains knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.