- Completes all work assignments and follows all instructions directed by supervisor or shift leader.
- Ensures all water, amenities, audio-visual and breaks are in room at least 15 minutes prior to start of meeting.
- Complies with all customer needs for additional equipment and supplies and conveys the additional charge to the guest. Notifies supervisor to add to the guest check.
- Displays good customer relation skills. Takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Sets up and cleans all meeting and meal function rooms in accordance with company and hotel specifications.
- Freshens all meeting rooms during meal breaks by replacing ashtrays, changing cloths if necessary, refilling candy jars, replacing water glasses, refilling water pitchers, and removing garbage from meeting areas and break tables.
- Assists with meal service and breakdown as needed. Assists in getting banquet guest checks signed and turned in to the front office for proper posting.
- Follows all energy conservation guidelines as well as safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over frequently in the same way.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
HS Diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.