Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Ensure proper set up of meeting and Banquet facilities by communicating effectively through supervisors & house persons to associates and handling guest’s requests on the floor.Responsibilities
- Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
- Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
- Complete final breakdown of meeting room
- Clean and return equipment to proper location
- Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
· The ideal candidate will have experience in a hotel, organizing and setting up meeting rooms for special functions.
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50lbs and have a great team work attitude.
· Must be able to work flexible shifts, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
· Promptness in attendance is a must.
· Banquet set-up experience preferred; must have organizational skills; able to work well with others;
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.