Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
One ful time - 30-40 hours a week with benefits offered - One Part Time 16-24 hours a week. no benefits.
The Banquet Set-Up sets and maintains all function rooms/areas, service corridors, storerooms and equipment in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.What you will be doing
- Efficient and correct set up of tables, chairs, platforms/stages and other equipment as specified by group requirements. Check and properly adjust temperature and lights. Check electrical hook-ups for proper working order and tape down all exposed cords.
- Provide audio visual services including set up, instruct in proper equipment use, take down and secure storage of equipment.
- Pick-up and deliver boxes/materials for functions as needed.
- Service/freshen function rooms during breaks.
- Break down of tables, chairs, platforms/stages and other equipment. Return all unused equipment in clean condition to proper storage area.
- Keep function and equipment storage areas neat and clean.
- Perform deep cleaning of function areas as assigned.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective action may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management