The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.Responsibilities
- Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms.
- Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks.
- Complete final breakdown of meeting room.
- Clean and return equipment to proper location.
- Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Previous customer service experience required; hotel & banquet experience is preferred.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by radio.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Must be able to execute assigned room sets after period of training.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift. Frequent bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 100lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.