Banquet Server-Part time/On Call
Location: US - TN - Knoxville
May 25, 2018
Set up banquet rooms and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to PM Hotel Group high standards of quality.
- Set up banquet room as instructed by supervisor, to include linen, service ware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Discount Hotel, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, GTL