The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewWith genuine care and consideration of our guests’ expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.Essential Functions
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.