Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Leave a lasting impression with customers by serving food and beverage items in a personal and instinctive manner.
- The Banquet Server will set up the function,including draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and setting centerpieces.
- Ensure cleanliness of linen, silverware, and glassware.
- Know the menu for each function served and be able to explain major ingredients and preparation methods for each item to be served.
- High school education plus one or more years of related experience. Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Physical work is a primary part of job. Physical requirements include extended standing and walking, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
The Westin Chicago North Shore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled