About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.