At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work in food & beverage. Must have a great personality and a passion for serving people. This position is non-tipped position with a great hourly rate. You must have an eye for detail and the ability to achieve flawless execution!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant